Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tears

If I cry right now
will I feel better inside?

If I was able to reach for happiness

will it be a long distance
or just a couple of inches away?

If love looked me in the eye

Would I know it's there
or will it be ignored?

My fear has surrounded
me through life, helping another
reaching out has become
a burden of self-pity
a burden of reality

I take advantage of myself
knowing my weakest elements
allowing them to come in and
do evil

My tears will finally show
my happiness inside
One by one they come down…

Internally

One by one
the ice melts around my heart

I'm free again
alive with truth

I've reached for happiness,
and got LOVE
I've reached for Love
and got PEACE

My peace came with
contentment

Since love looked
me in the eye
I took it in

entirely

I looked at love and
took a deep breath
My tears flowed together
Finally for once..

If love looked me in
my eyes again
The flow would continue

I'm now waiting on the
moment to see it again

Love

It may be a while
and that's okay
I know it's out there

Somewhere


So where ever love is
I will soon be there
Waiting for the tears
to flow once again

4 comments:

Willy.Wonka said...

aww Pep!
i like this one!!! ♥

oh & follow my blog :)

Will said...

Great poems. I love good poetry. Excellent skills.

AJ said...

Awwwwww. I feel so *giddy* inside.

deonte' k said...

Nice buddy really nice! ;)