Sunday, January 10, 2010

Suicide Watch

(2/3)

If I thought love knew me
I wouldn’t be feeling so low
If I thought someone was capable of rescuing me
I’ll be sleeping peacefully over my pillow top
Instead of feeling like a flop
My dreams are becoming nightmares
I’m hurting inside as the sun rises
In which I hope it doesn’t rise again
But it does
I don’t want to live this way anymore
Standing alone without any love to know
I use to feel the power
Until I stop believing
If someone could bring me home
I’m not sure I’ll go
My heart is failing
Hence, the tears outside
Rapidly falling from my bruised skin
If I could go back to the middle
The darkness would just continue

I’ve been indirectly begging for it
my confidence is half empty
If I can stop the tears from falling
I will be okay
At least for a second
If I could stop the pain in my chest
I will be decent
At least for a minute
If I could stop the guilt in my mind
I will be uncommon
At least for an hour
If I fall asleep
I promise I would not want to wake up
May I sleep until I feel better inside?
If I never feel better, may I stay sleep?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too deep. Peppah are you okay?

Mr. FreeXone said...

Yes, I'm okay now. This was written last summer.

sc8709 said...

Awww damn...this is pretty heavy

AJ said...

Yeah, that was VERY heavy. Pepp if you ever need to talk...you know how to get at me.

Unknown said...

*snaps*