Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fingers Out (stop!)




I am dancing a bright beam of light
I see my shadow in the midst of the dawn
hoping you will follow
I am raising my hand with sincerity
Spreading my fingers out


I remotely move my feelings forward
Wondering will they ever return
I was once dancing, once singing inside
I am falling without a surface

Days go by...

I'm falling without protection
I wonder If I wasn't me
Would I want me?

I love hard without a surface

emotionless.

I am

I refused to be hurt again
But I am

"Hurt"


The day I stop loving you is the day love will come
Quick as the moon rises
Slow as the sun sets
My smile wonders completely
Without hesitation of existence

I refused to be in love again
But I am

"In love"

I am falling without a surface
So deep it has become
My fingers are out
Spreading with the thought of losing you
Stopping the force of you
No vacancy

I am falling without protection
The mood of sadness is widely interrupted
As it conveys the truth of the matter

I refuse to love
I refuse to be hurt
I refuse to be used for something you could never handle


Loving me.

3 comments:

AJ said...

*snap snap* Best so far. Love the accompanying photo.

sc8709 said...

I agree...this is the best one so far. Keep em comin!!

speaking hypothetically said...

I agree this is my fav thus far...Love'n it Buddy!