Sunday, January 24, 2010

man, young man, boy

I’m just a boy
Lying on my bed, waiting on my soul
I am just a young man
Sitting on my window top, glazing into the future
Waiting on my mate
Expecting the truth to embrace me
The soul mate you are

I’m cursed
I was put here to hopelessly love you
I thought I could hide my feelings and bury it
Hoping and wishing
Wishing and hoping you can find them

I am just a man
On my knees praying not to be alone
Loneliness is superficial to the mind
And shortens the lifespan of the soul

I would love to walk with you
Through the troubles of your life
I expect too much in so little time
Stuck between my mind & heart
Under my skin for the torture
This love thing is nothing fun
A word that’s simplistic but puzzling

I’m just a boy who wants to be happy

I’m just a young man who wants to be in love

I am just a man who wants you to love him

8 comments:

JayFromPK said...

I love you poems. Keep 'em coming. :-)

Mr. FreeXone said...

Thank You ;-)

deonte' k said...

Very nice Pep... I loved it!

AJ said...

Dammit! I so felt that one. I (heart) this.

ready4now said...

man this is awesome..really r good

TOY COUTURE said...

That was beautiful. Very touching

Mr. FreeXone said...

Thank you all. ;-)

San said...

I really like this one...very nice!