Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love is stronger than pride (part I)

He cracked my heart

When I seen him get out the car
My heart was in pieces
He is not mine & will never be
He didn’t pick me

I’m trying not to cry in front of him
So I escaped to my room & got underneath the covers
The person on my love seat was suppose to be mine
I was suppose to smile when I seen him
Now the only thing that’s smiling is my sadness

We were suppose to kiss our hearts away at first sight
I was suppose to hug him close, close to my chest
He was suppose to touch my face with his finger tips
While my lips touched his

Now to the reality

I cant look at him
I feel cheated. I feel used
The person who use to make me smile
Has the slightest chance to do it again

Maybe if I hugged him tight & tell him I’m the one
He would say yes
Maybe if I kissed him with all my love
He would say I’m sorry
Maybe if I told him I love him
He would say it back
Maybe If I tell him to choose me
He would

But the past is now history
What happen, happened

My heart mourns, my body aches
My tears are flowing
That day was suppose to be a good day for us
but sadness is now the headliner
That night was very long
That night,
I was without him

8 comments:

clatte said...

peppah - wow this was soooo on point!! thank u for sharing

Unknown said...

i cant wait to read part 2..this was beautifully written and so on point. great job Peppah:)

sc8709 said...

Yesss...I can't wait for part 2. This is so deep and emotinal

AJ said...

*tear*

That's all I can do. Ugh, don't make me wait for part deux.

JayFromPK said...

Got tears in my eyes right now. Not sure I can handle part II!

نوح said...

Im feelin it

ready4now said...

thanks for sharing my story. I feel the anguish, I feel the hurt, i am that person who has longed for that kiss only to be thrown back into reality... he is not mine. I know not where you draw your words i only know that your words are so universal..anyone and everyone has been where this writing sends me. By far the most moving to date.

Mahad said...

"I was suppose to smile when I seen him
Now the only thing that’s smiling is my sadness"

I know that feeling oh too well.