Thursday, March 25, 2010

NOone like me




I will make you smile before I could ever make you frown
The conspiracy of my love shocks me from time to time
What makes me different from others?
The elegance of confidence I transport or
Introducing the softer side of me
I submit my emotions on behalf of my experiences
Letting the strangers view me differently from the rest
I am distinct

I will make you laugh before I could ever make you cry
My nobility is self-observed by many who believe in me
Trust me and know the true me
I am not the same

The opposition of this theory sets me apart from others
My looks all add up to be outnumbered to common
My lips are full
My ears stick out
The gap between my teeth gives more room for my soul

I am free from complexity and foolishness
Slammed with loyalty
Whacked with faithfulness
Mugged with truthfulness
I am unusual

Reserved, holding on for eternity
Unaffected by the negative waves that plaque the minds of people
My personality has the sincerity of God &
the admiration of an angel
If you don’t believe me, you will
I am Peppah

6 comments:

Chang Money said...

Love this. It's for the anti-common folk.
P.s. My gap is there so I can use a straw without opening my teeth

ready4now said...

Man i am so drawn into each and every word. I see me, i see my past, i see my present and hunger for the future. You never cease to amaze me...I so envy your muse.

sc8709 said...

love it...

AJ said...

You better tell em! Lol. I love it.

speaking hypothetically said...

I really like this one...GREAT JOB!

Unknown said...

you never fail to impress me...GREAT JOB:)