Sunday, April 25, 2010

Love is stronger than pride (finale)

If I could sing, I would sing to the stars
While I fly to the moon
My pride tried to get the best of me
Until love proved how strong it could be

I was with beautiful
I was with my love
I was with beautiful
I was with my heart

He looks at me like no other
He touches me like I’m the only one who matters
The way he kissed me, I knew he felt the same
In my head, he is mine
I am his & we will be fine

I will love him forever
It will be my mission to please his heart
Promising not to intentionally hurt him
I am human, he is human
We both have been hurt
He hurts when I’m hurt
I hurt when he is hurt
Our hurt will become a stronger love

I never felt this way about loving anyone
I thought I was the only one in love
Until he grabbed my hand when I was about to leave
Kissed & hugged me all over again until I believed
Its amazing how you can feel a person’s heart by their touch
I’m in love with a Leo

The one I cared for the most, made me cry the worst
The one that hurt me the worst, I will love the most
I guess love is stronger than pride
My respect for him goes through the sky
So now its time to spread our wings & never cry
I will always love him

Every moment with him I realize how lucky I am
He melts my heart
He pleases my soul
I can finally step up & face the truth

I’m in love…

6 comments:

ready4now said...

selfishly i want you to be without love because your words are so moving and I fear that if you find love.. you will lose this passion. You and your words have become my truth.. i love it

Anonymous said...

omg, that is soo nice! I recall having those feelings, and it hurt once the love was gone. But It has made me stronger, and made me realized what true love was and i hope that i will have it again someday, but its time to focus on the true love and thats me! :)
P.S. I was in love with a Aries!

Hanzo Murakami said...

Encore encore!

Mahad said...

that's sweet. its weird for me, how bitter sweet for me when it approaches.

AJ said...

Amazing. Such a great, happen ending. I hope to experience such love like this one day.

deonte' k said...

Wonderful boi wonderful!!!!!!