Monday, March 15, 2010

iLack You



I need to clear my brain
The way I think about you
The way you run through my mind
The way I hurt when I hear your voice
I’m in need

I just want you around
You are no where near me
I think about your hands, your eyes
You have no clue how I feel about you
I want you

I crave the taste of your lips
I yearn for your body to rest near mines
I long for the day when you tell me you love me
I, I, I will be at ease when you finally accept your feelings
You want me

If you could only realize how great my love can be
How your life would be so much better if you chose me
I will not throw away the key
I will no longer flee
Because I need you just like you need me

9 comments:

ready4now said...

I love the imagery and the way that i can make this writing relate to anything i love. this is really a most pleasant read

sc8709 said...

Your writing is so beautiful...keep it comin

AJ said...

For a minute, it was like you were in my head when I read this. I'm loving this.

clatte said...

LOVE IT

Chang Money said...

Been here smh... I won't cause a scene and write an essay though! I'll just say "yes yes yes!"

JayFromPK said...

Beautiful as always. :-)

Willy.Wonka said...

so im posting this on my blog ; u spoke my life bro :)

نوح said...

=)

sigh... yet and still, I am hopeful

Cook.ThePoet. said...

Wow. So much emotion and you expressed it so well and eloquently. Lovely verse.

-Cook.ThePoet.