Saturday, February 27, 2010

Enchanted

This poem means so much to me because one day I hope I can feel this way about a person & the person will feel the same about me. Love




Passionate and tender devotion
Infatuation
No more fear
The settlement of emotion in a tight place
Room for error
But respect oversees it

You are now attached
Can’t let go
Can't describe this feeling
You want to embrace him
Show much appreciation

Affection goes deep
You believe the world will be over if you lose him
Cherish every moment
Moments are well spent and unforgettable
Hug, pet, stroke
Just draw close

He is yours
The one you are crazy about
Nuts about
Fond of
So charming, your prince
Your best friend

Devoted & thoughtful
Anxious to see him again
Loyal and warm
He has won your heart
Very pleasing to your heart
Captivating to your eyes

Express what you feel
Kiss him
Make love to him
Cherish him
Enjoy him
All because...
You are in love with him

12 comments:

deonte' k said...

Really good Pep... I like it! :)

JayFromPK said...

I had a hard time reading this one Peppah. I want this.

Mr. FreeXone said...

I really want this too jay.

AJ said...

*Tear* I want this toooooo...*cries*

In all seriousness, this is one of your deepest ever. It really hits the heart.

sc8709 said...

Amazing...

Hanzo Murakami said...

can u read this at my wedding? :)

Mr. FreeXone said...

Of course Hanzo! lol

Cook.ThePoet. said...

Amazinq..

-Cook.ThePoet.

نوح said...

the idea of belonging is always a desire.

Anonymous said...

I love you and I always will, and one day I hope to know the man you've become. Tangee

Unknown said...

Wow Deep stuff..Mr. FreeXone.
Your work is just outstanding..keep it up bro:)

Mr. FreeXone said...

Tangee, I love you too! It means so much to me that you read my blog.

Thank you Zion!