Friday, February 3, 2012

without it




Many say I’m a fool
But I believe I’m nothing but a hopeless
I know what I am capable of
I know my worth
I believe love will come
Love always finds a way
I am not perfect & I don’t want my love to be
We will have our ups & downs
I will piss him off
He will make me angry
But at the end of it all
Our love will get us through

Yes.
I believe this to be true

Many say I’m dumb for holding on to love
I feel they are missing out for letting love go
There’s a strong possibility I will get hurt again
Someone will make me cry
But I will always give love another try

Yes
I believe this to be true.

Many say love is a myth
They say true love only happens in movies
But I know love will never do without me
So for now on
I will be worry free
Loving at my best,
As long as I can be

No comments: