Friday, February 24, 2012

life learning.




I’m learning to let things go
Nothing last forever
There will be good days
There will be bad days
Great moments
Sad moments

I’m learning to be at peace with the moment
The moment when everything makes sense
It will soon go bad
It will soon get ugly
It will then make a 180 & be great again

I’m learning to love even if I don’t receive it in return
Even if it doesn’t come
I know I’m the best

Many want
A few need
More desire
To have a type of love one can’t explain

I’m still learning
Growing every second
Maturing every minute
I know I will make plenty mistakes
I just pray I keep learning from them

1 comment:

AJ said...

Let GO!!
I'm in love with this one, especially the last stanza.

I can see the growth and maturity happening in every letter of this entry. You're a work in progress. ;)