Wednesday, March 30, 2011

something's missing

I'm not sure if we should talk & text
You're there & I'm here
Apart from the start
Ive been down this road & my feelings are tired
If it could be so easy
I'll be near you

Years have past & some things are no longer important
I value love like a heart beat

I may be alone
I may wake up half full
I may go to the movies solo, order myself popcorn & a soda
When I have dinner, I'll sit at the bar & let my drink entertain me

All these years I've wanted something fresh & different
All these years I've wanted to love myself to the fullest
All these years I've wanted a uncommon love

Well now I got what I wished for

4 comments:

Mahad said...

An uncommon love with self? Remember the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous!

AJ said...

<3

Davien A said...

feeling it.

deonte' k said...

love it!!