Monday, May 14, 2012

b e a t



It’s one of those things people say
You can’t move on until you let go of the past
Letting go is the easy part, it’s the moving on that’s painful
So sometimes we fight it, trying to keep things the same
Things can’t stay the same though
At some point you just have to let go
Move on
Because no matter how painful it is, it’s the only way we grow

But what if we have grown & realized we can’t let go
Because that love we once had is still there
Sometimes things do stay the same but they grow to have a deeper meaning
Maybe “I love you” in the past was just an introduction to the “I love you” now
Maybe it’s just all in our heads when we have love someone so deeply,
Or maybe not

When it comes to love, we let go of what we want to let go
Sometimes our mind has released the love but our heart is still holding on with each beat

My heart is still beating & my mind is still wondering
Wondering if my heart will ever let go

1 comment:

Nola_Toy said...

I had tears reading this. It's as if u were all in my business geez