Monday, July 19, 2010

p i e c e s (part II)

I’m scared to live another day
Not sure if this pain will ever go away
The hurt I’m going through has been like no other
I have needles in my heart
This love will soon turn into hate
If I could let him go, I would’ve months ago

My nights are getting better
I’m sleeping more & more consistently
I doze off with hurt in my heart
I wake up with love on my mind
I’m dreaming less & less

I’m facing another day without him
Another day to review my mistakes
I was holding on too long
While being his stepping stone
I was being played by an Angel
Love doesn’t get any better than this

In my head, I already let him go
Now I’m waiting on my heart to follow
Soon, I will be free from this
Until then
Another day of me picking up the pieces

3 comments:

AJ said...

Awww *Hugs*

Mahad said...

Some people say they cant eat. Im the guy who grabs the whole thing of cake and kills it. It only ends up to be a short moment of bliss.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain and pray that what you gain from it will provide you wisdom and peace. love you.