Sunday, May 16, 2010

you, you, you (too simple)

You drive me crazy
You make me want to love harder
You are amazing

I can’t wait to see you again
I miss you
I love the way you smile

You are my world
You make me believe in me
You drive me wild

I love how you make me smile
I miss your touch
I can’t wait to hold you in my sleep

You drive me bananas
You make my heart skip a beat
You are my everything

I can’t wait to look into your eyes
I miss your laugh
I love what we have

We have something special
We are love
We have a special bond

This is just too simple

8 comments:

Willy.Wonka said...

im assuming u meant you make me want to love harder & not '...what to love harder' (1st stanza, 2nd line)

Willy.Wonka said...

u stay writing my life big bro! <3

Mr. FreeXone said...

No, I meant love in general. Not just "loving you" but loving everything. Thanks bro

JayFromPK said...

Great as always.

AJ said...

You know I love it.

ready4now said...

I had no idea you felt this way about me. I love the simplicity. You always manage to capture what we all are thinking yet we can not emote.. i love it

deonte' k said...

So great.... just love it! and for the record thanks for writing about me! lmao lol ;)

speaking hypothetically said...

psssh Deonte sit down this is all about me i know it lmao